Balanis Gardening Design is the trading name for Louise Barby. Louise has been a recreational gardener for over 25 years. In the last 10 years Louise has turned that hobby in to a blooming professional business. Louise has both the formal plantsman’s knowledge and many years practical experience gardening around Norfolk. Regarded as a true Garden Design Consultant – Louise is very much in demand. She has designed gardens all around the North Norfolk Coast. Balanis designs can be found along the coast – from Hunstanton to Holme next the Sea, the Brancasters, Titchwell, Thornham, Docking and Burnham Market.
Garden Design Consultant
Louise works as leading project manager on all Balanis Garden designs. Balanis undertake jobs encompassing all sizes of gardens from small courtyards to rambling estates. From the initial consultation to the final garden handover – Louise will be there throughout.
All year round Garden Design
Working as gardeners in the UK means we have to work whenever we can. This includes hot summers, moderate springs & autumns and freezing cold winters. Balanis work 12 months of the year – whatever the weather. However, there are certain times of the year when it is better to do certain jobs. It is best to get in touch with Louise for a garden design consulation at the earliest convenience. This way, we can ensure the job is completed at the optimal time of the year.
What we do at Balanis
Key roles undertaken by Louise in her position of Principal Garden Designer include:
- An initial site survey identifying the customer’s likes / dislikes and budget
- Optional hard landscaping (patios, decking, summer-houses, arbours etc)
- Optional garden lighting (uplights, downlights, path markers, exterior sockets etc)
- Optional garden irrigation systems (drip feed with timers for second homes / holiday homes)
- Provision of an initial draft garden design with mood board
- Feedback from client followed by presentation of formal garden design (hand drawn by Louise)
- All plants sourced from local (Norfolk) growers where possible
- Planting undertaken by Louise and other Balanis staff
- Provision of a plant aftercare guide to the client following handover
Everything involved in the process of garden design is handled by Louise
Come over for a chat
You’ll see one of our Balanis vans somewhere around the Norfolk coast most days of the week. Why not pop over for a chat with Louise to discuss your garden design requirements.
Garden Design or Garden Makeover
Call it what you may, Balanis will take your garden and transform it to something that will be the envy of your friends and neighbours. Whether it’s a small garden makeover or a large family garden design – we have the skills to create it.
Our Friends and Recommended Services
We often work with other local businesses when providing a complete Garden Design. The following businesses come highly recommended by Louise should you be in the need of these services
We use Bailey Electrical for installation of outdoor / garden lighting and other electrical contract work. More information on their website – BaileyElec.co.uk
Website by Tristan Haskins
Tristan Haskins has been involved in website design and digital marketing since 1999
Contact Louise for a Garden Design Consultation
email – email@example.com
mob – 0781 209 9123